Rapier loom is a shuttleless power loom. The range of weaving is relatively wide, and hemp, cotton, chemical fiber, and ply yarn can basically be adapted. The price is moderate, the maintenance is relatively simple, and the accessories are cheap.
_Photo Model : Rapier Loom TD736
There are two types of rapier looms, one is long rapier and the other is single or double rapier. In the case of a single rapier, it transfers the weft yarn from one loom to the entire fabric width of the other. A rapier feeds the weft yarn from one half of the warp shed to the arm on the other side, which reaches in and passes it through the rest.
_Photo Model : High Speed Rapier Loom TD736A
Rapier Loom Features:
1. The price is moderate, the maintenance is relatively simple, and the accessories are cheap.
2. The power consumption of the rapier loom is moderate.
3. This loom is suitable for weft knitting patterns.
4. Fancy fabrics are produced using rapier looms in the weaving department.
5. The rapier loom has a simple mechanism.
Advantages of rapier looms:
1. Rapier loom is a shuttleless power loom.
2. Its weaving speed is faster than other types of shuttle looms.
3. On the other hand, the weaving efficiency of the rapier loom is lower than that of the gripper.
4. An important advantage of the rapier loom is that it can flexibly perm the weft of different colors.
5. It is worth noting that it can weave fabrics up to 110 inches in width without any modification.